PLATINUM 1 LTD
Situated in South Africa (home to 80% of the world’s Platinum Group Metals (PGM)and the source of over 40% of all the gold ever mined in the world), Platinum 1 Ltd (P&G) projects have 3 unique characteristics that set them apart from all other deposits:
- Platinum ore on surface, easy access to shallow underground ore
- Platinum Project with the highest ever recorded PGM grades
- Gold Project with SAMREC compliant Witwatersrand Main Reef
P&G is a rapidly expanding junior mining company with two distinct lines of business, exploiting high-grade PGM’s and developing a world-class gold mine. All of the Company's assets are situated in South Africa's Bushveld Igneous Complex (BIC), which is the world's richest source of PGMs, and in South Africa’s Witwatersrand Basin, which has historically been the world’s richest source of Gold.
- Been granted a PGM Mining Permit by South Africa’s Department of Mineral Regulations
- Been granted an Environmental Authorization as part of a 6000 hectare PGM Prospecting Right application.
- Waiting on the granting of an Environmental Authorization for a 6000 hectare gold Prospecting Right application.
- Entered into an offtake agreement with Sylvania Platinum on the retreatment of surface PGM ore.
OUR VISION is to be the leading, lowest cost, small-cap producer of shallow deposits in the precious metals mining space.
OUR MISSION is to generate wealth for all of our stakeholders using safe and proven processes with a focus on both PGMs and gold.
OUR VALUES include employee safety & health, honesty & integrity, hard work & being results driven, and respecting the environment.
The Company’s current assets in South Africa consist of:
PGM: Welgevonden Project - Surface and shallow PGM Mining operation
TML Project – Regional PGM exploration Project
Gold - Benoni South Project – underground gold mine
Learn more about each project below.